5/12/18

Thaumaturge Road

Everybody's always asking "How do you get to the Top around Here?" You know...Level 9...so you can hang with me. I've got a lot of friends, but I need to know what you'll do when you hear about those golden roads in my Competitor's plantation. I can't stand "spiritual awakenings"; Hey, we're all jealous. Well, take notes, because I'm only going to post this once.
Sugar and spice
And everything nice.

She stopped Nestor's show.

Snips and snails
    And puppy-dogs' tails, and hearts, colons....
Something's stuck in the trash chute!
Gotta Run!!
All I want is my Fair Share; Seems to me He could give me that after all I've done for Him. Did you ever ask where the trash goes?
Wrong Way on the Highway to Hell...
Everybody thinks they should go to fucking you-know-where - Well, He doesn't have room for half of them and doesn't really want most of them. What a mess!
Oh, look...Something's come up!
Girls, when you get here, you'll never need birth control, but you'll kill for a large supply of bags with eye holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment